Sunday, July 8, 2012

Maxime's Room

It's time to transition my son, Maxime, from his day bed to a full size bed.  Which means it's the perfect time to redecorate his room.  To be honest, I really have not done anything to his room since we moved into our house in February, knowing that a big change would be upcoming.  I've got a lot of fun things planned for his room!

I'm really excited to share with you the design board that I have been working on for his new room. I think it has a fun mix of colours, patterns and textures.



I thought I would share a just a couple of sources from this board.  The paint colour is Benjamin Moore's Brookside Moss.  The bedding is very simple navy and white stripes from West Elm.  A lot of the other items are from Etsy and Kijiji. 

I can't wait to show you how it all comes together!

To learn more about my services, contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment