Saturday, September 22, 2012

Model Home Furniture Auction

So, here is a really cool idea in which Hot 89.9 (local radio station) and Tartan Homes are coming together to support a great cause, the D.I.F.D. Campaign.  On September 30th, you are invited to bid on different rooms in some of Tartan Homes beautiful show homes.  It's a great opportunity to purchase a designer room and help raise money at the same time.  There are over 200 brand new items including dining room sets, sofas and chairs, beds, art, decorations and more!  Here are the details:

When: Sunday, Sept. 30, Noon - 3pm
Where: Findlay Creek Village, Tartan Homes Sales Centre, 600 Willowmere Way

Here is a link to all the information that you'll need:

http://tartanhomes.com/en/auction

Take a look at a few rooms that have some interesting pieces:


 
 
I am currently searching for an upholstered headboard.  I'm not sure this is the right colour for my master bedroom but, maybe it could be a piece that I could have reupholstered.



Such a cute girl's bedroom. 
 
 
 


 
I love that piece of art above the sofa in the living room as well as those table lamps. 
 

 
A very fun piece that I would use in a kid's room. 
 

 
This cream leather sofa has tufted and buttoned cushions for a classic, tailored look.
 
Let me know if you are lucky enough to snatch up some great deals.  And if you would like any help incorporating any pieces into your home, contact me.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I can go this auction.In this pictures will sure more bidders to come. Its pretty intersting and what more if you see in real

    ReplyDelete