Saturday, September 14, 2013

A nursery for the littlest man...sneak peak

With our baby boy due to arrive any day now, I wanted to show you what I have been working on for the nursery.  I'm all about a nursery that can grow with the baby and this room has many grown-up pieces that can move to other places in the home as well.  I really wanted a completely beige/white nursery but the hubs was having none of that.  So, this is what I came up with.  I think it's a classic take on a nursery.  Nursery reveal to come very soon...I'm just putting the finishing touches on it!



If you'd like me to design a room, I'd love to hear from you!  I am currently accepting new e-design clients.  Here's how it works: 
  • You want to execute, but I do all the sourcing. 
  • The concept and direction is what you need! 
  • E-design includes a design board, ideas for the room and a list of sources so that you can purchase the items and get going!

Contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment