Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nursery Reveal!

It was such a joy to design this nursery.  It's such a magical place in which my little boy will grow.  I finally finished it yesterday!  I was getting a little worried that my procrastination would get me in trouble but, the little guy has yet to make an appearance...phew!  I love how it turned out!


 



Nursery Source List:

  • Dresser - Kijiji (refinished and repainted)
  • Crib -The Bay
  • Curtain fabric - Fabricland
  • Curtain Hardware - HomeSense 
  • Crib Skirt, Crib Bumper - Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
  • Custom crib sheet and change pad cover - My wonderful Mother
  • Clock box on dresser - HomeSense
  • Airplane on dresser - HomeSense
  • Globe on dresser - Indigo
  • Monkey in the box - Urban Barn
  • Pouf ottoman - Claire de Lune
  • Pendant - HomeSense 
  • Table Lamp - HomeSense
  • Mirror over Crib - Zone
  • Rug - Overstock.com 
  • Wall ledges for books - IKEA Ribba photo ledges
  • DIY Hot Air Balloon Mobile - Again, my wonderful Mother (with a little bit of help from me!).  The tutorial and pattern are available here
  • Paint color- the walls are Benjamin Moore's "White Dove" ---the perfect shade of white

If there is something I missed, please leave me a comment and I will answer! I hope you all like the nursery.



No comments:

Post a Comment